10 Major Airport Style Moments That Will Make You Want To Book A Flight Right Now
25 May 2016, 12:16
Promoted by British Airways
When the airport is, lowkey, a fashion show.
Prepping for a trip can have a lot of different elements. Accommodation, itinerary, and pre-flight business has to be taken care of before you can guarantee a good trip. But what about the flight? And, more specifically, what about your flight outfit?
If you've ever had to have a long hard think about what your flight style should consist of, don't worry you're not alone. Luckily for you, we've got some celebrity airport style inspo to get your outfit planning juices flowing.
1) Miranda Kerr is always travelling so she's basically got the travel style game on lock.
2) Rihanna has mastered the art of making a casual outfit look like a million bucks. Plus, her camouflage flow is on point.
3) Kendall Jenner dresses for comfort with jeans and a tshirt but can still rock a structured accessory, like a hat.
4) Although we don't imagine the shoes were very comfortable, Cheryl is serving majorly chic all black vibes
5) Victoria Beckham is lowkey killing the game in blue and black and a super chic side braid.
6) Who doesn't love a tight leather trouser and boot combo?
7) All black is clearly a theme when it comes to air travel style, especially for Jess Glynne.
8) Selena serving bonafide looks!
9) Even Iggy Iggz has clocked onto a stylish but laid back motif.
10) But, trust us. If you just want to show up to the airport in sweats and no makeup, that works too. Just ask Cara.