9 Things Everyone Does When They Have A Crush
18 April 2016, 17:20
When a crush is more than just a crush. It's a full time job.
It is estimated that we spend 1/3 of our lives crushing on some idiot dude (or lady). That's science. No matter the person, the symptoms of a major crush are pretty universal. Your knees are weak. Your arms are heavy. There is vomit on your sweater already. Mom's spaghetti. Etc. Etc. Here are some of the unmistakable signs of a full fledged crush.
1)Your phone is glued to your hand waiting for that oh-so-important text from bae.
2) Suddenly you start doing stuff that you never did before. Like watching foreign films and reading books by Jack Keruac.
3) Your friends get sick of you talking about the same person all the time.
4) You overlook glaring personality flaws because...tru love, mate...
5) You weirdly start dressing more and more like them.
6) You invent reasons to go down a certain route because you know that's where they live/chill.
7) You force everyone to get involved in making you guys a couple. It's the new squad assignment.
8)You're always available to chill if they ask. You are literally not subtle at all.
9) You rack up a million dollars in phone charges because once you get them on the phone that's it. Game over. It's the start of a 4 hour conversation about their favourite member of N'sync.