10 Memes That Are Way Too Real For People With Social Anxiety
10 May 2016, 13:12
"I've got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head."
Sometimes when you're scrolling through your daily memes, you'll come across a meme that really hits home. Anxiety memes, for example are occasionally so spot on that you wonder if someone made a meme specifically about you. Here are 10 memes about anxiety that were way too relatable.
1) When you meet someone new and things are going well but then...
image via starecat
2) Or when you're out to eat and you start overthinking things.
3) Sometimes you mishear someone but you don't want to clarify because that will bring on even more anxiety and then stuff like this happens...
5) When your social anxiety makes you jump to conclusions about EVERYTHING.
image via Natalie Dee
6) And when you have to explain to your family and friends why you are the way that you are and they still don't get it.
7) When your parents want to teach you responsibility so they make you call and book your own appointments but the phone is actually one of your triggers.
8) Or you just start freaking out about things that haven't happened and probably will never happen.
9) When you realize your anxiety is just getting worse as you get older.
10) P A R T I E S .