10 Essential Bits Of Rainbow Merch For All Your Pride Month Needs
14 June 2016, 15:30
Shut up and take my money!
As many of you will know, the month of June is pride month in many countries around the world. LGBTQ+ folks and their many allies will line the streets in cities all over the world to celebrate their amazing stories and triumphs as members of the LGBTQ+ community. In case you have plans to join a pride parade near you, or you just want to show some solidarity to a community which is currently going through a lot, we've put together some cool ass merch for your consideration.
1) Okay, first things first, ya'll. This is just hella cute. (Etsy - £4.00)
2) Need a patch? Have a patch. (Etsy - £5.00)
3) Hey did you need a latex rainbow dress because...(Etsy - £115)
4) Before you head out to a pride parade this month, make sure your chakra is aligned with this chakra aligning dodecahedron candle (Etsy - £7.50)
5) Is it cold where you are? Rainbow beenie it up, fam. (Etsy - £15.00)
6) Rainbow highlighter for you and your squad. (Etsy - £13.00)
7) Cat riding a shark vomiting rainbows. It's lit. It's pride appropriate because it's awesome and it's rainbows. (Etsy - £16.67)
8) What do you drink from when you're thirsty and hilarious AF? This of course (Etsy - £9.95)
10) Hey, quick question. If you don't own a rainbow Kaftan, are you really living your best life? (Etsy - £35.00)