The Kids Don't Wanna Come Home Declan McKenna Download 'The Kids Don't Wanna Come Home' on iTunes
15 December 2014, 15:55
New tracklisting released for 'Uptown Special' Featuring Pulitzer Prize winning author.
If it still hasn't sunk in, we'd like to remind you that Mark Ronson's forthcoming album will contain a majority of lyrics written by Pulitzer Prize winning author, Michael Chabon.
This is still pretty huge news, and perhaps heralds what maybe a new era for popular songwriting.
Mark said of the decision:
"I wanted lyrics to push farther than most of what’s going on in R&B and pop today... I wrote Michael to ask if he’d be interested in writing lyrics for the album."Mark Ronson
The album, released this January 19th will also contain contributions from Stevie Wonder and Tame Impala's Kevin Parker.
Uptown Special tracklisting below.
1. "Uptown’s First" Finale featuring Stevie Wonder & Andrew Wyatt
2. "Summer Breaking" featuring Kevin Parker
3. "Feel Right" featuring Mystikal
4. "Uptown Funk" featuring Bruno Mars
5. "I Can’t Lose" featuring Keyone Starr
6. "Daffodils" featuring Kevin Parker
7. "Crack in the Pearl" featuring Andrew Wyatt
8. "In Case of Fire" featuring Jeff Bhasker
9. "Leaving Los Feliz" featuring Kevin Parker
10. "Heavy and Rolling" featuring Andrew Wyatt
11. "Crack in the Pearl pt II" featuring Stevie Wonder & Jeff Bhasker