Bet You Can't Make It Through These "Hello" Covers Without Bawling
16 November 2015, 14:21
By Victoria Pavlova
Hello from the outsiiiiiiide...
Adele's video for Hello is giving us all the emotions right now and it's not just because of her odd tech choices.
The North London-born icon has once again played us with her voice/music/heartbreak. Everyone and their dog has been covering this song recently. To save you the filtering through hours of not that great belting, we're bringing you this playlist of our faves. You're welcome.
1. Alice Olivia, who instantly makes us break out the waterworks.
2. Alexis Umathum, whose sweet angel baby voice has a direct line to our hearts.
3. Chelsea Cameron, who... HOLY MELANIE MARTINEZ LYRICS, HOW DOES YOUR VOICE DO THAT???
4. Jack Hawitt. A unicorn gets its horn every time you play this one.
Like PopBuzz on Facebook
5. Meghan Tonjes, whose acoustic version is EVERYTHING.
6. Jonathan Young, whose rock cover slayed our entire lives.
7. Tierra Wilson, whose cover made us break the replay button just now.
8. Manon. Unable to even. No evening has been done.
9. Tony B. Yes, could you, um, come to the PopBuzz office and sing for us all day, every day, forever? Please and thank you.
10. Rob Carroll, whose a cappella cover is the shizz. Bonus Benedict Cumberbatch lookalike points too.