19 Lit AF Things You Can Buy Right Now For Under £20
19 September 2016, 20:29
When you're broke but still have hella good taste
Alright, lets be real. Money is tight, but your insatiable urge to spend never seems to die. That, or you've got 20 bones and you're out of gift ideas. If either of those are the case, here are 19 things you can buy under £20 that will make you instantly happy.
2) Make sure you say hey, what's up, hello to this cute AF choker necklace with a skull from ASOS for £4.50
3) Buy one of the most talked about YA novels of the year, Lady Midnight, for £8.99
6) This Melanie Martinez phone case is perfect to show your appreciation for the Queen Cry Baby herself. £19.45 on Redbubble, ya'll
10) What else would you spend £10 on?
12) Connor Franta's A Work In Progress is a must read, especially at £6.99
15) Garlic bread (because I'm eating some right now and it is lit AF)
16) Feminist patches for everyone! £6.30 YYAAAASSSS