10 Times Hannah Montana Taught You Everything You Need To Know About Life
24 March 2016, 12:24
Sweet niblets, Hannah Montana is 10 years old.
Ten years ago today, a little show called Hannah Montana premiered on the Disney Channel. It starred a, then, twelve year old Miley Cyrus in a blonde wig trying to live the "best of both worlds" as both an international pop star and regular school student.
Since the last episode aired in 2010, fans have struggled to fill the wig sized hole inside their hearts. But, we'll always have the memories of what Hannah Montana taught us.
1) First of all, she taught us that everybody makes mistakes and that everybody has those days.
2) And she taught us how to vlog (kinda).
3) A lesson in giving major side eye came in handy.
4) And always put your best face forward. You never know who is armed with a zoom lens.
5) Food etiquette is not THE most important thing.
6) But a good skin care routine IS the most important thing.
7) Her romantic techniques were very informative.
8) And she was a pro when it came to communicating with her dad.
9) Sometimes you just have to hold your ground.
10) And other times you have to rock a leather jacket and a soul patch.
But, unfortunately, not even Hannah Montana could escape her fate.